lunes, 15 de febrero de 2016

The best teen style JB

Justin Bieber is my favourite singer of pop english.
He was born in Canada on March 1, 1994. He is actually 21 years.
Justin published his album debut "My World" in 2009.
His first single official was "Baby". Baby was published in 2010.
Baby was a international hit and though it's been sex years ago, is still my favorite song of all albums.
Later he published "My World 2.0" in 2010 too. He included "Baby" in "My World 2.0".
 When Justin was 17 in 2012 he took is third album "Believe". 
He published a movie called Believe too!
I thought it would be his last album but I was surprised when he announced this summer on Instagram and other social networks that in November 2015 he drew new album.
His new album is called "Purpose" and I really like it.
My favorites songs of this album are "Sorry" and "What do you mean?".
I recommend you listen to these songs because they are fantastic and motivate you when you fell bad.
Some people say Justin is an edge and believed, but they don't know Justin sometimes this very pressured by fans, concerts and others.
If Justin come to Málaga and concert tickets were not so expensive, I would go in concert with my friends. This is the official website of Justin Bieber: JB website.








This a photo when he published Baby in 2010.















And there are some photos when Justin published Believe in 2012 and Purpose in 2015.



Here you have two videos of Justin Bieber: What do you mean? and Baby.








Well I hope you liked it much and goodbye. Many kisses, Alicia :)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario